Lemongrass chilli chicken recipe as requested.
800 grams Chicken breast
2 Stems lemongrass
4 Cloves garlic
2 Tablespoons honey
2 Tablespoons fish sauce
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup coconut water
1 handful Thai basil to garnish
1. Blitz or crush lemongrass, garlic and chillis
2. Sliced chicken in long stripes and marinate half of lemongrass, garlic and chillis, honey and fish sauce for 1 hour or overnight for better flavor
3. Heat the pan up with olive oil and put in the half lemongrass, garlic and chilli until fragrant or yellow.
4. Put in the chicken and cook it in high until brown
5. Add coconut water and simmer until water reduced to half and toss over basil.
Serving for 4.
#mealprep #mealprepideas #recipe #foodie #whatsonmyplate #mealprepping #blackrice #proteins #wholefoods #gainsfit #foodfuel #foodisfuel #cleanteats